Working Holiday Visa
Who is this Visa for?
This visa is for people from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.
You can apply up to the maximum of two times for this visa.
The applicants are qualified to apply for the second working holiday visa (only for those who have completed three months [88 days] of specified work*) can be made in or outside Australia. If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
What is "specified works"?
- the harvesting and/or packing of fruit and vegetable crops;
- pruning or trimming vines and trees;
- general maintenance crop work;
- cultivating or propagating plants, fungi or their products or parts;
- immediate processing of plant products;
- maintaining animals for the purposes of selling them or their bodily produce, including natural increase;
- immediate processing of animal products including shearing, butchery, packing and tanning;
- manufacturing dairy produce from raw material