Australia is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. No matter you are looking for a temporary escape from your hassle life to backpacking, camping or country living experience or just want to work and visit the country, Australia would not disappoint you. Australia is filled with incredible natural beauty from outback, rainforests and beaches to iconic places likes Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and cultural buildings.

If you want to visit Australia, you need a visa to enter the country.

If your purpose is a short stay to visit the country such as holidays, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends, to be a business visitor or for other short-term non-work things like medical treatment or medical consultations. You should apply for a visitor visa.

Visitor Visas

Subclass 600 – Visitor visa

This visa lets you visit Australia to visit or for business visitor purposes for up to three, six or 12 months. You can extend the stay over 12 months if you have exceptional reason.

You should apply for this visa if you come to Australia for the intention
  • as a visitor
  • for business visitor activities
  • to visit family
  • on a tour with a registered travel agent from the People’s Republic of China visit
Other visitor visa subclasses include ETA, eVisitor and Medical Treatment visa.

Working Holiday Visas

The Working Holiday and Work and Holiday programs encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between arrangement countries by allowing young people to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment.

The applicant must be at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age who do not have a dependent child with them at any time during the stay in Australia.

Working Holiday visa allows you to:
  • stay in Australia for up to 12 months
  • work in Australia, generally for up to six months with each employer (Exceptions applied*)
  • study for up to four months
  • leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid.
  • *“Exception” you can work up to 12 months for the same employer, if you work as
  • Au Pairs or
  • In aged or disability care, fishing, forestry, agricultural, construction, mining, tourism or hospitality industries in Northern Australia and includes those areas of Western Australia and Queensland above the Tropic of Capricorn.
Subclass 462 – Work and Holiday visa

This Visa is for  people hold a passport of Argentina, Bangladesh, Chile, China, Hungary, People’s Republic of Indonesia, Israel, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Peru, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Uruguay and Vietnam.

  • Have Functional English;
  • Meet Education Requirement;
  • Letter of support from applicant’s home government (Exception to USA, Israel or the People’s Republic of China,) and Malaysian citizen must provide Malaysian Good Conduct Certificate;
  • Currently initiate allowing application for up to the maximum two times of the visa.
Subclass 417- Working Holiday visa

This visa is for people from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

Pathways for staying in Australia after Working Holiday Visa

After you work in Australia by working holiday visa, you have gained the Australian working experience.  It provides you advantage for applying further work, employer sponsored or skilled migration visa for staying in Australia in future.  Please contact us for a consultation about your options for staying in Australia.

Want to know more about whether You are eligible for a Visitor Visa ?