Student Guardian Visa
What is this Visa?
The applicant must demonstrate sufficient funds to meet:
- travel expenses; and
- living costs and expenses of AUD 21,041 for the first 12 months of applicant’s stay
Each family member of Student Guardian visa applicant make a combined application with the main Student Guardian visa applicant. They must demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to meet ONE of the following sets of requirements:
- travel expenses, and
- living costs and expenses (each Student Guardian visa holder: AUD 21,041, for spouse/de facto:AUD 7,362 or for each dependent children: AUD 3,152) for the first 12 months of applicant’s stay.
- the main applicant’s spouse has a personal annual income of AUD 72,592 for the main Student Guardian visa’ applicant; or an official Government documentation of personal income that has been issued in the 12 months immediately before the application is made.
- money deposit with a financial institution
- loan with a financial institution;
- government loans; or
- scholarship or financial support